- INFO : Arguably the most used search
engine across the World Wide Web.
- NAVIGATION : is very simple and effective.
It is designed for simplicity and easy for anyone to use.
- PROS/CONS : Easy use is positive, but lack of
content makes it very boring.
- GRADE : 9+
- INFO : More than just a search engine.
- NAVIGATION : Everything is organized and they
are quick to update always.
- PROS/CONS : Sometimes it's too cluttered.
- GRADE : 9
- INFO : All in one deal
- NAVIGATION : Well structured and categorized.
Navigation is simple and easy.
- PROS/CONS : Theme is colorful and design is great,
but again, too much for a search engine.
- GRADE : 8-
- INFO : Already known for their service, AOL won't
let you down.
- NAVIGATION : Like any other search engines, AOL
- PROS/CONS : Non-AOL users find themselves never
visiting this search engine.
- GRADE : 7
- INFO : Ask and you shall receive.
- NAVIGATION : Like Google, Ask.com is very simple
in design, therefore easy navigation.
- PROS/CONS : Questions asked are difficult to
narrow in a search.
- GRADE : 7-
- INFO : Very popular long ago with features like
Video and Audio.
- NAVIGATION : Simple design, easy navigation like
- PROS/CONS : People have seem to forgotten about
Altavista, but they are great.
- GRADE : 6+
- INFO : Unique compared to others. They have different
features from others.
- NAVIGATION : Search on top, content on bottom.
- PROS/CONS : More information needed than it really
- GRADE : 6
- INFO : Another version of Google with date availability.
- NAVIGATION : Exactly the same as Google.
- PROS/CONS : Only decent feature is the "age
- GRADE : 4
- INFO : Introducing features not available in
any other search engines.
- NAVIGATION : Easy navigation from top to bottom.
- PROS/CONS : It features web site traffic comparisons.
- GRADE : 5+
- INFO : Collection of other search engines.
- NAVIGATION : Made easy to use.
- PROS/CONS : Results different search engines
- GRADE : 3+